September 20, 2008
A Singapore Real Estate Digest by Justin Ng
Latest Singapore Property Market News
Sales of new private residential homes fall by 64% in August 2008
Property Search Online is one of the fastest growing property and real estate forum in Singapore. Since its soft launch in May 2008, it has attracted more than 360 registered members and registration is completely free!
Justin has appointed Property Search Online to become the official distributor for the entire suite of Justin Ng Property Tools.
Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) Report will be one of the unique products to be rolled out on its official launch in October 2008. View CMA sample report for HDB Flats and Private Properties
We are currently seeking for partners to be part of our reseller program and earn recurring commissions from our wide range of products and services.
For inquiries on our reseller program, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Singapore Property Trend - Past Transactions
|DISCLAIMER: The information is provided at JustinngProperties.com’s sole discretion for general information only. It shall not be used for entering into any sale and purchase agreement nor for any other purpose (including commercial purposes). You agree not to hold JustinngProperties.com liable for any damage or loss that you may be exposed to and shall indemnify JustinngProperties.com for any claim or loss which you may suffer as a result of accessing or using this free website and tools.|
September 20, 2008
SINGAPORE: Sales of new private residential homes slipped 64 per cent to 320 units in August, as compared to over 890 units sold in July. Market watchers say this is the weakest transaction volume since April 2008.
At the peak of the property boom in August 2007, over 1,700 units of private homes were sold, and the 320 units sold in August 2008 was 81 per cent lower year-on-year.
However, the low take-up was not unexpected as the Hungry Ghosts’ Festival fell during that month - a season typically marked by sluggish demand.
Supply was also tight, with only 194 new units launched by developers in August, mainly in the central regions.
Head of research & consultancy at Jones Lang LaSalle, Dr Chua Yang Liang, said: “There is a latent demand out there which we estimate is between 350 to 400 units per month.
“The number of launches are incidentally quite good in the rest of central and the core central regions as these are largely foreign-based markets, so there is a lot more transactions there.”
Industry watchers are predicting more mass market projects to be launched in the fourth quarter, with some good quality units and attractive prices expected.
The recent reduction in development charges by the government could also rally the property sector.
Managing director of Cushman & Wakefield, Donald Han, said: “In the next six months, we probably expect some of the land (the) government tenders to be able to record lower prices.
“That may help developers to start creeping into the market on the basis of slight savings of land prices, (and it) may go a long way in subsidising the increase in terms of your construction cost.”
Price-wise, observers say the numbers have remained fairly stable in August. Moving forward, they project a slight downward correction in overall home prices of between 3 and 8 per cent.
Analysts say the weakening global financial markets and inflation have cast a shadow over consumer confidence. Still, they expect the current market trend to hold, over the next few months.
Although the credit and housing troubles in the US show no sign of bottoming out, observers say Singapore’s property sector will be able to weather the storm in the near term.
September 4, 2008
Come experience our professionalism through our virtual office packages.
Virtual Offices Packages include the following:
• A prestigious address for your business
• Receipt of all incoming mails and faxes
• Dedicated telephone answering service in your company’s name
• Diversion of local incoming calls to your desired number
• Preferential rates for all our services and facilities including conference
and meeting rooms
Our comprehensive service packages provide a turn-key solution with no hidden charges.
For your convenience and comfort
• Fully furnished office suites at the most prestigious addresses
• 24/7 access with maximum security via electronic door access system
• 24 hours utilities for electricity, lighting and water
• 24 hours access to business copier, pantry and lounge areas
• Air-conditioning / heating during our operating hours
• Scheduled office cleaning and maintenance
For all your communications needs
• Personalized reception services with calls answered in your
• Unlimited number of incoming calls with immediate call forwarding
[ local calls only ] and message services
• Voicemail with remote retrieval capability
• Direct telephone and fax numbers with IDD facilities
• Unlimited broadband internet access
• Centralized fax machine
• Mail collection and distribution
A little something from us
• Complimentary beverage service in the pantry
• Complimentary usage of meeting rooms
[ check with us on the number of complimentary hours at each location ]
• Complimentary newspapers and magazines for reading in the pantry
• Accounting/Auditing/Text Services
• Advertisement Placement
• Commercial Printing
• Company Logo and Marketing Materials Design
• Corporate Gifts
• Food and Beverage
• IT Services
• Incorporation/Registration Service
• Human Resources Services
• Secretarial Services
Contact Justin Ng today for more information or SMS WAPAD 6 to 92717889 to receive a copy of this advertisement in your mobile phone. This service is free but usual charges to your telco apply. Co-broke welcome.